6.10.2008

A big shout-out from the heart...

May I just say once more how very thankful I am to be blessed with such wonderful friends. You all have been there for me in more ways than you will ever know. Sometimes without even knowing it.

You make me laugh.

You make me smile. Even on days when it's hard to find my smile.

You love me even though I'm a dork.

You love me even though I do really stupid things sometimes.

You listen to me and give me your honest opinion. Even if it's something I don't want to hear.

You 'talk me off the ledge' when I'm so pissed I'm seeing nothing but red.

You're just there.

Three of us in particular lead such parallel lives it's frightening. But at least we don't have to go through what we're going through alone.

Some of you read here. Some of you don't. Regardless, it's all good.

Thanks. :o)

P.S. Leos rock! :o)

3 comments:

Martha said...

Glad to see today is going a little better for you!
*and yeah, I'm sort of partial to the Leos as well...even though I know you weren't talking about ME, the Leo in me just has to roar with the rest of ya'll!

Keep it real...girl!

agent713 said...

Another Leo here. We do rock :D

Lee said...

Though my non-Leo self is not part of this post (!!) I'm THRILLED that you are feeling the love, chick!