5.03.2007

I Don't Wanna Stop

This song so ROCKS! Have you checked it out? I Don't Wanna Stop is the new single from Black Rain, Ozzy Osbourne's soon-to-be-released new album. I caught a sample on iTunes this evening and I must say I love it! Check it out, if you are so inclined.
Ozzy Osbourne - I Don't Wanna Stop - Single - I Don't Wanna Stop
I promise - you won't be sorry! I'm probably going to pre-order the album so I can download it as soon as it's released. Love Ozzy. Dude hasn't released a new album in like six years. I can't believe it's been that long. I think that was right about the time The Osbournes started on MTV. I admit, I watched that show religiously. Now I'm more of a Gene Simmons Family Jewels fan.

Scrapping Violet is coming along. I've been on several deadlines this week, plus a training this morning, so my work has been limited to the late evening hours. I also need to start creating again so I've got somethings to post. I've been playing with some new toys I received in my Close to My Heart kit (I signed up as a consultant during last month's screaming deal - yes, I know I should be ashamed but stamping and scrapping are two things I love!) and been to a couple of my Stampin' Up consultant's (aka my Stampin' Crack Dealer) workshops, but that's like it. I have not scrapped a damn thing this year. Part of it has been the chaos that has been my life the past few months. The other part is I need to get my groove back or something. I need to do something soon or else the growing collection of unused scrapbook paper is going to take over.

In most-excellent news, I ordered my new laptop yesterday. I got a new 15", 2.33GHz MacBook Pro. With Glossy screen. It should be here early next week. If it's anything like my 1st Gen Dual-Core G5 desktop, I shouldn't need to upgrade for a LONG time. This time last year, I had a 12" iBook. Loved that little iBook. It had the glossy, white case and was fairly lightweight. Then hubby got this brilliant idea to get himself a 17" MacBook Pro, give me his old 2nd Gen 15" PowerBook Titanium, and sell my iBook. Now I'm getting the new one, which I'm looking forward to. Apparently the new ones run cooler than the prior PowerBooks and I can boot both OSX and XP. Which is handy. No Vista here. Vista sucks. Next thing I need to do is a solid backup so I can move all my data to the new machine when it gets here. I probably won't know what to do with myself with all that speed! That and the built-in iSight. Anyone want to buy a gently-used, 2nd Gen Titanium with upgraded hard drive and memory?

No comments: