8.06.2006

For the love of all that is noodly, pick up your feet!

I so wanted to strangle this guy at Super Target this afternoon. Either that or scream at him to pick up his freaking feet!!!

He was in his mid-20s I'd say. Wearing flip-flops (not a crime in and of itself). But scuffing is feet along to where his flip-flops made this loud and annoying CLACK-CLACK-CLACK! On the floor.

Initially it was like, dude! Then after a couple of aisles I could feel myself starting to scowl a bit and noticibly cringe whenever the dude would walk buy or walk in the next aisle. CLACK-CLACK-CLACK! By the time I got to the frozen food area I was ready to hurl bags of frozen peas at his head and scream PICK UP YOUR FREAKING FEET!!!

All was quiet in the pet food area. And in the mop aisle. Then suddenly, out of the bath towel aisle came that insidious CLACK-CLACK-CLACK! Aaaauuuugh! By this point I wanted to tackle the guy and beat him within an inch of his life with those damned flip-flops! The worst part was the dude seemed completely oblivious to how friggin' annoying he was!

I even tried with my own flip-flops to make the same sound - just to see for myself how lazy he was. The sad part was I actually had to exert quite a bit of effort and force to get my shoes to make the same annoying sound as this dude's shoes. I just don't get it.

Call me odd. Call me a curmudgeon. But don't I have the right to shop at Super Target in peace? I mean a screaming child isn't nearly as annoying as the CLACK-CLACK-CLACK! Of lazy ass flip-flop boy!

Ok, /end rant.

No comments: