7.19.2006

Ok, so I've been trolling Ebay again...

...this time for stamps. I'm on another stamps and card making kick. Yes, I'm nearly out of handmade cards again. So sue me.

Don't get me wrong. I have a fantabulous Stampin' Crack Dealer. She's awesome. I spend lots of money with her. I've signed up for various stamping and crafting activities and classes put on by said super-freaking cute and incredibly talented Stampin' Crack Dealer.

There's just something about Ebay. The excitement of finding a screaming deal. The thrill of bidding wars without giving away your first born in the process. Scoring that killer deal in the waning seconds of the auction. Ebay rules.

It all started out innocently enough. I got a great deal on a Department 56 piece for my Halloween Village. While sorting emails to check the tracking number, I noticed that one of my favorite sellers (and you know you're in trouble when you have "favorite sellers) had a lot of wooden Thomas trains for dirt cheap. Well, they're not so dirt cheap anymore and I'm one outbid away from not being able to justify getting the lot, but it sure was a cool opportunity. Well, that opened the door to doing a quick search for stamps and stampin accessories. I haven't won anything yet. So I guess we'll see.

No comments: