12.23.2008

Damn.

Damn. I haven't posted in nearly two months. That is a helluva long time. Part of it is because I've been busy as shit. The other part is I'm trying to change things up again.

Let me explain...

This blog originally started up for me to post random thoughts. Mostly about my artwork and photos and music and stuff.

Then it morphed into my babbling about my boring-ass life.

Then it became my personal soapbox when I decided to regain control over my own destiny and not just sit idly by and let shit happen. Because as we've all been made too painfully aware I'm sure, life is just too short to sit idly by.
(Disclaimer - I still totally go with the flow. As always. But I'd gotten way too complacent about too many things.)

Then I cut that shit out because... well... It really wasn't all that productive. I pretty much have all that out of my system. So now I'm back to random thoughts. Random observations. Miscellaneous rants.

Now I'm thinking I need a different forum for all that. I mean it's all well and good to babble about that stuff here, but I also have my Facebook. But I really feel like this site has gotten a bit off track, and I really need a separate outlet for the random crap that pops into my head. Besides Facebook.

So here we are. Nearing the end of 2008. Perfect time to change things up (again) right?

Stay tuned, my pretties. The overhaulin' is about to begin! :o)

No comments: