8.10.2008

You know you're spending too much time in front of the canvas when...

... you have recurring dreams about people stealing your palette knife and wake up really angry about it.

I'm not even sure why I was as pissed off in my dream as I was. After all, it was just a plain ol' plastic palette knife. Although it did happen to be my favorite one. Needless to say it did not end well for the perp who took said palette knife.

I wonder what the hidden meaning of all this might be? What deep, dark, secrets and skeletons and fears could possibly be manifesting themselves in the form of a palette knife?

I wonder if I should just stop overthinking this...

I wonder if I just need to stop obsessing over the color selection, finish that damned painting and do something else besides paint for a while...

Hmmm...

No comments: