3.29.2008

I heard a "pop" and I hope it's not going to go bad...

I think I overdid it today. On the adrenaline junkie front. Totally pushed myself. Was feeling great. Hurrah! Then there's that little "pop!" In my knee. The really, really, really trashed knee (which one, right?). The one where I don't think there's much left to tweak. *sigh*

Well the good news is I had my "bionic woman" knee brace on, so with any luck I didn't do too much damage. Still too soon to tell. 'Course I've been drinkin' this fine eve so I doubt I'll know anything until the morning. I'm really, really hoping it's just nothing. I cannot afford to be taken out of commission yet again and gain back all the weight I lost. :o( I currently fit in "hottie clothes" and I kinda wanta keep it that way...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly your knee is fine. Though I doubt there's much left in that knee to tweak. Next major incident I think you're going bionic... Fear not - none of us will let you gain the weight back. ~D