3.19.2008

7 Random Things About Me

Apparently the latest survey in the series is one of those "tag you're it" kinda things. Well I wasn't tagged but I'm a sucka for surveys so I just feel compelled to answer. Especially since it's a "random" survey!

1. My favorite flowers are tulips and gerbera daisies. I could take or leave roses.

2. My drink of choice is tequila. Good tequila.

3. I could watch re-runs of Friends any day of the week. I laugh at the same jokes over and over. Even if I've seen the episode 10 times.

4. My favorite song is Read My Mind by The Killers

5. I have to start my day by reading my favorite comic - For Better or For Worse.

6. Nothing on this planet is better than fountain Coke. From Sonic. Sonic has the best ice!

7. I am so not a girly-girl, but I insist on carrying a pink iPod case.

There you have it. 7 random things about me. That may fall into a "favorite things" category, but that's OK. It's still random.

1 comment:

Lee said...

I promise to tag you next time ;) Tequila, eh? Why am I not surprised!