6.29.2006

Ugh. Part Deux.

Ugh. There I've said it again. Nothing is worse than having a cold-type illness in the summertime. Stuffy nose. Cough. Sore throat. Generally feeling like crap.

I am certain this little bug was brought home by my little bug, none other than Mr. E. He often brings home some nasty bug from preschool. Most of the time only he is affected, but sometimes he shares the love. I'm going to refrain from my "why can't parents keep their sick kids at home" rant too.

Before I start getting the nasty-grams about putting my kid in daycare when I'm at home, let me just remind y'all that I do a lot of freelance work. It's tough to be productive when you have a toddler in the house. Even more so when you are dying from a killer cold, but I digress. I also tend to take short-term on-site projects as well, and that requires that Mr. E have someplace to hang out during the day. I like having the on-site projects. It's nice to have regular face-to-face interaction over the course of the project.

Right now I'm validating HTML, while writing this post, while perusing some of my favorite blogs, while watching a re-run of Martha. I still feel like crap, but at least I can multi-task while feeling like crap.

No comments: