6.22.2006

Ugh.

Ugh. There, I've said it again. I am going to be one hurting unit tomorrow. For the first time in a long time I took back-to-back exercise classes today at the gym - in total deviation from my usual pilates-running-weighlifting routine. Kicked. My. Arse. Ugh. But intensity-wise it was as good a workout as stair running. I gotta find a good place to go stair running again...

Great workout I must say. I'll be back next week for more abuse. I need to. I still don't like the way my body looks. The hardest part to get used to is now some things jiggle when I do cardio-intense classes. I haven't done anything super intense (other than a random hip-hop dance class) than ballet (which is actually fairly intense) since Mr. E was born. I've stuck to ballet, yoga, and pilates in terms of classes. The last class I took before I found out I was pregnant was hip-hop dance. I was highly disturbed because all of a sudden it seemed I'd blimped out and (in my warped little mind) thought I looked like Anna Nicole in the dance room mirrors. Little did I know...

No pain no gain. Tomorrow I take it down a notch or two with pilates. I may be back to whine some more...

No comments: