4.24.2006

Monday, Monday

I must say that with this current gig (which I hope is kapoot soon) I really dislike Mondays. I get up and think of a million things I could be doing besides this lame job. I so need to get that final nail in the coffin (i.e. very gracefully say thanks but no thanks, I don't want to find a different suitable position within the company) and bow out as gracefully as possible. Based on some new structuring I may not need to wait around for a replacement either.

I have an interview with a different place tomorrow. I really hate interviewing. I was told to "bring my portfolio." Um, I haven't had a physical portfolio in years considering all my work is digital. I'll give them the URL and they can check it out or bring it up on screen while I'm there if they like. I'm not 100% sure about this particular place anyway. I've heard good and bad things and I don't want to get back in the same situation I'm currently in.

Yes, I'm cranky and have a bad attitude today. I'm alright with that too. My day got off to such a brilliant start with one of the people at the office I hate dealing with. Then even better with another person I hate dealing with giving me grief over doing my job!

Ok, enough of the Debbie Downer stuff.

Here's something for you - for those who are Harry Potter fans, what do you think is going to become of the Harry/Ginny Weasely romance? Harry put it on hold the end of Half-Blood Prince, what do you think will happen in Book 7? I cruised around the Harry Potter fan sites last night and stumbled upon this little gem: http://hgnetwork.co.uk/. It's a good read and really quite interesting with all the theories and such.

1 comment:

Pamela Lynn ~ flutterby7 said...

Neat site. Not sure about Harry/Ginny... I'm thinking that he might just keep it on hold... keep her away to keep her safe... and that she would go to someone else like Neville even though she truly loves Harry.