1.12.2006

It's really all about ME!

Since I inadvertently joined the blogging-about-coffee crowd (must be ESP or something!) I decided I'll bite and post the ABC's of me - since it *IS* all about me, you know! ;-)

This has made the rounds of many of my friends' blogs. Enjoy - oh, and if you haven't posted one of these yourself, TAG your it!

[A is for age:] - 32
[B is for booze of choice:] - Amaretto Sour
[C is for career:] - Online Marketing & Design
[D is for your dad's name:] - Ben
[E is for essential items to bring to a party:] - Alcohol to share, and a lively mood!
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] - Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone
[G is for favorite game:] - Mario Party 6
[H is for hometown:] - LA
[I is for instruments you play:] - Piano, Guitar, my voice!
[J is for jam or jelly you like:] - Red Currant
[K is for kids?] - Ethan, almost 2!
[L is for living arrangements:] - with dh, kiddo, cat, and assorted fish
[M is for mom's name:] - Carol
[N is for name of your crush ] - Josh Hollaway from Lost
[O is for overnight hospital stays] - 3: tonsillectomy, overnight observation from an accident, and giving birth to DS
[P is for phobias:] - Suffocating
[R is for relationship that lasted the longest] - 6 years and still counting!
[S is for sexual preference:] - Men
[T is for time you wake up:] - 6:45-ish
[U is for underwear:] - assorted styles from Gap!
[V is for vegetable you love:] - Asparagus
[W is for weekend plans:] - 80th birthday party for my Grandad
[X is for x-rays you've had:] - What haven't I had x-rayed? Teeth, wrist, jaw, ribs, knee, lungs, ankle... there's gotta be more...
[Y is for yummy food you make:] - Chicken piccata, pad thai, guacamole
[Z is for zodiac sign:] - Leo

No comments: